TB-500 thymosin beta cas: 77591-33-4
we are make peptides from our factory
our email is email@example.com
Quick Detail :
Unit Size: 2mg
Synonyms: Thymosin Beta 4
Appearance: Lyophilized White Powder
CAS NO: 77591-33-4
Molecular Weight: 4963.44
Molecular Formula: C212H350N56O78S
Storage:Stable at room temperature for 90 days, It should be stored in a freezer for any extended period of time.
1. TB-500 is a synthetic fraction of the protein thymosin beta-4, which is present in virtually all human and animal cells. The main purpose of this peptide is to promote healing. It also promotes creation of new blood and muscle cells.
2. The healing effects of TB-500 have been observed in tendons, ligaments, muscle, skin, heart, and the eyes. Thymosin beta-4 is naturally produced in higher concentration where tissue has been damaged. This peptide is also a very potent anti-inflamatory agent.
3. One of TB-500 key mechanisms of action is its ability to regulate the cell-building protein - Actin. Of the thousands of proteins present within human cells, actin represents roughly 10% of the total. It is thus a vital component of cell structure and movement.
4. Thymosin Beta-4 is a protein which consists of 43 amino acids and is encoded by the gene TMSB4X in the human body. It has been studies in numerous clinical trials. Research has shown that if the thymosin beta-4 peptide is used after a heart attack it can reactivate cardiac progenitor cells to repair damaged heart tissue.
5. Thymosin beta-4 is a very large molecule. In fact, it is so large that it cannot fit entirely into the receptor. Different sections of the molecule have different activities. TB-500 is the part of thymosin beta-4 hormone which promotes the most useful effects. For medical applications it is more practical to use the TB-500 instead of the entire Thymosin Beta-4 protein.
1. TB-500 has been known to promote at least partial regrowth of hair which has been lost to male-pattern baldness, to darken at least a portion of hair which has grayed, and is reported to enhance muscle mass in horses. The latter effect may be due to promoting differentiation of satellite cells.
2. Bodybuilders who have used TB-500 for healing purposes have however generally not reported such an effect. However, it might be that the effect occurred, but was attributed to other causes, or that effect did not occur because TB-500 is generally used only when injured, which tends not to be a time of training for best gains.
3. TB-500 is typically provided as lyophilized (freeze-dried) powder in vials of 2.0 mg. A convenient amount of sterile or bacteriostatic water will be added, such as 1.0 mL. In the most common dosing protocol, the entire vial is taken at one time.
4. If taking the entire vial, the entire amount will be drawn into a syringe, typically an insulin syringe, and injected. Injection may be subcutaneous, intramuscular, or intravenous, according to personal preference.
Synonyms: Thymosin β4
CAS #: 77591-33-4
Molecular Formula: C212H350N56O78S
Molecular Mass: 4963.44 Da (g/mol)
TB-500 has a peptide purity level that exceeds 99.0% as determined by HPLC and MS. This peptide was synthesized with no additives and is supplied as a white lyophilized (freeze-dried) powder.
TB-500 is an actin-sequestering peptide that modulates inflammation and healing in different tissues. It plays a major role in angiogenesis and tumor metastasis. The protein is also involved in cell proliferation, migration, and differentiation. This gene escapes X inactivation and has a homolog on chromosome Y (TMSB4Y). Beta thymosins are a family of proteins which have in common a sequence of about 40 amino acids similar to the small protein thymosin 4.
Other Hot Selling Peptides:
Argireline - anti-wrinkle
Syn ake - anti-wrinkle
Snap 8 - anti-wrinkle
Copper tripeptide - hair care
Biotinoyl Tripeptide1 - hair care
Acetyl Tetrapeptide 5 - eyebag and dark circle
Eyeliss - eyebag and dark circle
Tetrapeptide 30 - skin lightening
Nonapeptide 1 - skin whitening
Bodyfensine - anti-acne
Oligopeptide 10 - anti-acne
Acetyl Hexapeptide 38 - breast/lip/cheek volume
TB-500 is a synthetic fraction of the protein thymosin beta-4, which is present in virtually all human and animal cells. The main purpose of this peptide is to promote healing. It also promotes creation of new blood and muscle cells. The healing effects of TB-500 have been observed in tendons, ligaments, muscle, skin, heart, and the eyes. Thymosin beta-4 is naturally produced in higher concentration where tissue has been damaged. This peptide is also a very potent anti-inflamatory agent.
Tags: tb-500 peptides, growth hormone peptides tb-500, wholesale tb-500 peptides, tb-500 peptides factory